• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Everquest Too many SKs?

    Everquest Too many SKs?


    Too many SKs?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I have been playing in Rizlona, but decided to dabble in some of the live servers I haven't really touched since OoW. Doing various /who all's on a couple of servers (FV, Vox, one other, maybe Bristle?) I was surprised to see at top level very few (like only 20ish of pretty much every class with a few exceptions) and then tons of sks which were "list was too long to list them all" message. So.....the question is: at the upper end is it difficult to find groups with so many sks? - are people tanking with them or just Molo'ing with them? I thought there'd be a ton of dps - monks, wizards, zerkers and lots of bards and encs but far far less than the sk's. I'm perplexed. I loved my SK back in the day because I could easily form groups around me with the abundance of dps, but now I'm wondering if the market is saturated.

    submitted by /u/ZorgoNox
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of returning - questions.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I just saw a new TLP opened a month ago - I thought it would be fun to start fresh and experience EQ again. I guess I'm already behind, but I had a few questions:

    1) Is there still a healthy enough low level population to level with?
    2) Is there enough time to play and enjoy and raid? I'd like to play all the way up through PoP, but I've heard these new TLP servers burn out pretty quickly. Has that already begun to happen?
    3) When people say "TLP" are they referring to Aradune specifically or is there a different TLP I should consider? I was going to jump on Aradune since it's still in its infancy.

    Any other input is appreciated - hope to see you guys in Norrath soon.

    submitted by /u/SaiyanrageTV
    [link] [comments]

    I have ran a few EQEMU servers in the past.. I am creating a new one and I made this memorial in the Hub Zone for Brad McQuaid. I had spoken with Brad on FB many times about creating EQ content and he always took the time to talk to me, a nobody, about a passion we shared. Thank you Brad!! /salute

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Does Champions of Norrath hold any weight to the Lore??

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    The two Champions of Norrath games for PS2 are vastly different than EQ1 and EQ2.... do they actually matter?

    submitted by /u/Chaosgod2020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment