• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Everquest Warrior Help

    Everquest Warrior Help


    Warrior Help

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    So im new to everquest, and just a few questions about warrior.

    1. should i be using 1 handed, or 2 handed weapons? currently level 9 and using executioners axe.
    2. i notice gear is not really level locked, so that be said what armor should i go for, i have mixed cloth and hide or w/e it is for handing in the snow bear furs currently.
    3. is this a worthwhile class to stick out? get more interactive, still get group invites later on etc)

    thanks for any input :)

    submitted by /u/luminationEXE
    [link] [comments]

    EQI needing help learning my warrior

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    So I recently started playing Everquest with my hubby and I am loving it I seem to like EQII a little better but I recently created a warrior toon and I need a little help with my toon any info is great info I am already at lvl 113.

    submitted by /u/Valkyria10000
    [link] [comments]

    Monks weapons in Classic.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Maining Necro atm. Almost 50. Want to get a few things to 50 in Classic. Monk will be next. Have the full set of Wu's ready, I know monk fists on TLP are pretty nuts.

    What if any 1hb are as good or better so I can offhand one? I know 2hb is pretty anemic in Classic, are there ANY even good enough to practice with?

    submitted by /u/tzeriel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment