• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Everquest Aradune Progress

    Everquest Aradune Progress


    Aradune Progress

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Aradune - Bard essentials

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I am currently leveling a bard and I'm wondering what are the essential items to get in classic. Any guidance in terms of drums, strings, gear in general is appreciated. It's a HE bard currently lvl 10 about to head to unrest.

    submitted by /u/vreintex
    [link] [comments]

    Is the drakkin racial relevant?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Is there any point to questing the dragon breath line? Is it useful at 115 or for relevant later level quests? If yes, then is it important to pick the right dragon? Droids can only be blue or green, green being poison seems useless to a Druid. Red/fire would be nice, but not an option.....then I wonder, is it even worth the min/max?

    submitted by /u/ZorgoNox
    [link] [comments]

    Re-Master Everquest!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    My name is Valeroth and some of you may know who i am. I've played Everquest for many many years, total of 16+ years played time on my main account, and there's just no game that quite suits me like Everquest. I've been hyped up for EQ2 but it was nothing like the original EQ, made me lose interest. Waiting for EQ Next to arise, which never happened. Why not take what is already an amazing game, that has tons of players over a vast 20 years and still active with players and thousands of hours of content. Take what you've already created and make it better! Use a newer engine and create the newest master piece of all! Everquest remake! I believe this would kill not only upcoming mmo's but any current ones as well. There's never been a game where i'd get anxious when an item i've been waiting for finally drops and waiting to see who wins said item. I want that back! Instead of reliving the same content over and over and over the exact same way on TLP's. Why not remaster it and do the same thing you've been doing on a much better engine. Let me know your thoughts! I would love to see this happen.

    submitted by /u/ValerothTV
    [link] [comments]

    Most populated server

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Does anyone have an idea as to what the most populated non TLP server currently is?

    submitted by /u/Trueflaw
    [link] [comments]

    General Channel on FV?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    I saw a post a few days ago about this, but couldn't find a solution. I hit level 20 on the Fv server, but can't find any way to join General chat. I type /join General and I don't receive any type of message back. Nothing comes up on /list either. Anyone have any ideas? <3

    Edit: I should also note that I am an all-access member.

    Edit: I Just put in a ticket with customer support, if they ever get back to me I'll update this post.

    Edit: Support team already got back to me, they said they're aware of the issue and that a lot of people are having the same problem and are currently working on it.

    Final edit: the problem did in fact resolve itself. I zoned into PoK from the guild lobby and suddenly all the chat channels appeared. I was level 46 and an all-access member. They're still there on re-log as well.

    submitted by /u/Kerafyrm1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment