• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Everquest Project 1999 OR Retail New Progression Servers?

    Everquest Project 1999 OR Retail New Progression Servers?


    Project 1999 OR Retail New Progression Servers?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I recently started up a character on the project 1999 green servers, however I'm now seeing that the retail version of EQ has launched their new progression servers.

    As far as statistics on player count, I know that may not be available for the retail version, however is there anyone who has played both sides and can shine some light? I want to play the version of the game that will continue around for some time, and my concern is that the progression server may lack players a year from now.

    submitted by /u/jmestess
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone selling any EQ merch?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Hello, I am a huge collector of EQ and EQ2 merch.. I am hoping to one day collect all the signed prints (slowly but surely)..

    If anyone had anything they're looking to part with it sell for whatever reason like you aren't allowed to show it off? I would love to add it to my showcases (buying from u of course, not asking for freebies)..

    EQ was and is my passion, I grew up with it and then migrated to EQ2 when it came out, and I think it really helped me become who I am.. so I have an addiction to collecting anything EQ/EQ2 related ;u;/!

    submitted by /u/BluefireAyusa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment