• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Everquest A newbie Necro question for all you vets

    Everquest A newbie Necro question for all you vets


    A newbie Necro question for all you vets

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Just got my level 34 charm spell my question is it better to charm for example in lower Guk Or is it better to keep a skeleton pet out and you don't have to worry about Charm breaking? And last but not least how do you guys handle when Charm does break so I don't die LOL

    submitted by /u/Artaniss
    [link] [comments]

    108 box group - ideas for grind to 110

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Greetings folks. I have a box group of monk, shaman and bard (plus mercs) all level 108. I was wondering what the best recommendations are for working up to 110. I do not have TBL or ToV. I was doing TBM tasks but it's getting kind of old. I'm open to ideas that would be fun and also manageable with my box group.

    submitted by /u/beerfurious
    [link] [comments]

    Guise of the Coercer

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a bard who has done the quest to obtain Guise of the Coercer (High Elf mask). I understand this is part of the Rogue epic 1.0, but I'm also reading in some places that the first two items can be pickpocketed by Bards... or you can kill the NPC's? I have no idea how much truth is behind these old posts, so I'm curious if any other Bards have attempted this quest versus using a Rogue as a mule.

    submitted by /u/frank_grimes_jr
    [link] [comments]

    Elemental models

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Hi guys, is it possible to use these models on the tpl servers? I love the old school mage elementals but these look so cool!

    https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256151

    submitted by /u/Taylor_rules
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment