• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Everquest The EverQuest Show Episode 11 - Musical Episode

    Everquest The EverQuest Show Episode 11 - Musical Episode


    The EverQuest Show Episode 11 - Musical Episode

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Low maintenance two box for TLP

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I've been an on and off TLP player for a few server releases now, and I'm getting the itch to give Aradune a shot with a two-box. However, I also recently became a dad which is muddling the mixture a bit.

    Normally I'd be considering some Shaman/Monk stuff or Enchanter/Healer, but that's a bit much to keep up with nowadays. I'm now trying to figure out which classes to pick to have some decent synergy while being less difficult to maintain. I'm mostly interested in group content, but could see myself casually raiding in DZ's.

    My first instinct was something like Bard/Wiz, since in the event of an AFK the bard has melody running and the wiz won't cap mana (thus maintaining efficiency), but I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on other low maintenance setups that are still desired in groups.

    submitted by /u/AlwaysClutch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment