• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Everquest Here's my EverQuest collection! Glad to have some new merch to add to it. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

    Everquest Here's my EverQuest collection! Glad to have some new merch to add to it. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!


    Here's my EverQuest collection! Glad to have some new merch to add to it. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    EQ Collection

    https://imgur.com/a/eu8eJx3

    Yes that binder is filled with printed maps, because why not!

    submitted by /u/LordNurgle
    [link] [comments]

    EQ has zero concept of crits lol

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Folks who box entire raid groups, can you post a screenshot of your UI (personal info removed)?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    I'm curious what your UI looks like for the toon you typically pilot. I imagine it would have hundreds of hotkeys for different stuff!

    submitted by /u/wibble666
    [link] [comments]

    Noobie that needs some advice

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I have long wanted to get into Everquest. Graphics aren't really important to me, but I do enjoy features and systems that are of good quality and fair. I recently looked into EQ2 and read about the abysmal end game and p2w systems they have in place. Is Everquest 1 the same way? I have a little more hope in eq1 since it seems more capable of making money, so there may not be a need for p2w systems.

    My second question is if I should do Aradune or go to live. I have personally always been a fan of questing in MMORPGs and not grinding. I am totally willing to give the grinding thing a try though. Can you level to cap on live with quests, or is it the same as TL servers? I am really not a huge group guy for leveling. I am happy to work with others in dungeons, raids, pvp battles, etc.

    I guess I got scatter brained and rambled, but my main questions are:

    1) Does Everquest employ any sort of p2w systems?

    2) Can you quest to the level cap on live, or is it grinding just like the progression servers?

    3) Can you grind the the level cap alone on progression servers, or do you require a group to advance in the game?

    Thanks for taking the time to read this, a complicated game like EQ can be daunting when starting since a lot of modern mmorpgs are more simplistic.

    submitted by /u/LolsNGiggles
    [link] [comments]

    Quests status

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    So the other day I was ambushed by an undead bard. Looked up the quest on p99 wiki and alakhazam and it amounts to nothing but a note with a list of brews. The journal you need to collect for the quest depict a journey with someone named Tolan, whi could very well be the Tolan. It's very likely that this quest was supposed to be part of something bigger. The more rational answer would be that it has been broken or non implemented for the past 20 years. But I seem to remember the devs not so long ago definitely closing the debate, but I don't remember what they said; are there, or are there not, functional quests in game that are yet to be completed? If there are, is there a community working on these?

    submitted by /u/ghighi_ftw
    [link] [comments]

    Merc question

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    So currently I have a bloodbone merc who is a legendary and is a badass. My brother just started a new account and all his mercs suck. We have done the JT5 quest so he's using a T5 but it still isn't compared to mine. He recently bought ToV to get the orc merc and it seems to be a regular T5 and it sucks. For having spent $120 for the set to get it you would think it was a badass legendary like my bone mender.

    So the question is how do we get him a legendary merc? His account is brand new so doesn't have any options for preorder and stuff. And doesn't have any claims.

    submitted by /u/lagmonsterr
    [link] [comments]

    Binding at Wayfarer camps on TLPs (Aradune)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what the deal is with binding others at places like Wayfarer camps?

    When you enter the camp it says you've entered a place where Bind Affinity works. When you exit, you also get a message about leaving the area.

    When I tried to get bound there I was grouped with the caster, we were both in the middle of the camp, and the spellcast was successful (Not a fizzle or anything), but I got a red error message saying I can't bind there and should try a city. My /charinfo did not change.

    People in /ooc said it doesn't work. But I saw melee types respawn in the camp, and they said that they were bound there.

    Did it work briefly then get turned off? Is there a level requirement? Did I just screw it up somehow?

    submitted by /u/vondur01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment