• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Everquest Does EQ2 have progression servers like EQ1 does?

    Everquest Does EQ2 have progression servers like EQ1 does?


    Does EQ2 have progression servers like EQ1 does?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    And if so, will any launch any time soonish?

    submitted by /u/unqualifiedsquirrel
    [link] [comments]

    Returning yet a noob

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Looking for an EQ2 Discord to hang out on. Not in a hurry to level or get help.

    submitted by /u/leocre
    [link] [comments]

    Preparing for the next expansion on tlp.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Hi guy! I am loving the tlp server! I got to lvl 50 and started getting some gear. I went and got a de mask since it's getting changed when Kunark is release. Does anyone have a guide or suggestions on other items I should get before the next expansion and the others expansion that are to follow? The YouTube flatts put out a video of some items that I will try for.

    Secondly has the kunark release been like on other servers? I am kinda expecting a mad house but I am worried about Chardok one pullls. Will these be a thing on tlp? It disrupts the whole zone and makes its really annoying being in that zone.

    Anyway I am loving the tlp and met some really cool people already. Have a good day everyone!

    submitted by /u/Taylor_rules
    [link] [comments]

    2 box combo question

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Hey all, I said a few days ago I wouldn't 2 box and just wanted to solo, but yeah, decided to 2 box.

    The my goals are to be able to be as self sufficient as I can i.e. farming, grinding, dungeons, etc. but also keeping in mind I don't have the money to twink and toons.

    The options I'm looking at are:

    SK+Mage

    BL+Necro

    Shm/Dru+Monk

    Mag+Necro

    Both accounts are all access. Looking to get the most mileage out of one of these duo's.

    submitted by /u/select20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment