• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Everquest I made the Chelsith Stone in Animal Crossing for my fellow EverQuesters!

    Everquest I made the Chelsith Stone in Animal Crossing for my fellow EverQuesters!


    I made the Chelsith Stone in Animal Crossing for my fellow EverQuesters!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    [useless info] The guards in Gloomingdeep can kill you

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    First time logging on in 13 years. Bought a cool looking robe visualization for $7.50. Went to put it in robe slot, and it wants another $12.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Pretty much exactly what the title says. I'm so frustrated right now. I even went to the bank to look at other old robes and it's all the same. This is pretty dirty. Am I missing something? Or did I get screwed?

    submitted by /u/winkieg
    [link] [comments]

    I haven't played EQ in a decade. Can someone explain the boxing rules on the new server?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    What is "True boxing?" Can you box multiple characters on one account or is it still require multiple accounts to box characters? Is 3rd party boxing software allowed?

    submitted by /u/StartingFresh2020
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I see available zones for progression servers?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I'm brand new to EQ started a character on aradune. It looks like the map shows all the continents and zones. Is there a place I can see just the continent and zones that are available to me now in the current expansion? (Kunark).

    submitted by /u/Remeran12
    [link] [comments]

    Where To Level For A 22 Cleric? (Aradune)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    First off I've been having a blast and was given my first tip for a Rez last night (200pp! Thank you)

    I know I could keep doing Unrest but I've been there since lvl 11 and want to change it up a bit. Cant I do guk by now? I think upper guk is my level and lower is the higher level? Is the undead side too high for me?

    Any advice on a good route for the next 10-15 levels would be MUCH appreciated!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Nolaa504
    [link] [comments]

    Live trio - SK/Shaman + bard or mage?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Been playing on Aradune and I really dont see myself keeping up with the rush. Also don't really want to fight for spawns. Going to roll on Bristlebane and really want to play a SK/Shaman duo again.

    Have 2 monitors and a laptop with multiplicity, so basically use it as a 3rd monitor. I've boxed more than 3 before, but don't think my efficiency is much greater than that of just using mercs once I get past 3.

    So.

    SK/Shaman + what?

    Mage for coth and dps

    Bard for pulling, selo's and adps with melee mercs

    Anyone have done these 2 options and have an opinion? really torn

    submitted by /u/malav55
    [link] [comments]

    Third person joining a duo, class choice advice

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    This is on a luclin era server with PoP coming eventually and locking there.

    My brother is running an enchanter with my beastlord and box druid. My sister is gonna roll a toon with us and needed class suggestions. She doesnt want to tank but said she is interested in either a melee dps or a shaman. We are all good alligned.

    I dont want to dissuade her from the shaman if thats what she wants to play, just concerned that a shaman wont add much to a group that already has haste/slow/heals covered. I've also got a paladin alt i could run as the trios tank, but would prefer to keep working the bst.

    She said she might be interested in going rogue (which im not very familiar with), is this a fun class? Would she be better off with a ranger or bard for solo play? Appreciate any advice.

    submitted by /u/thinknaught
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Needing Direction

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Hey all! Long time player returning and while excited, I'm lost at where to start.

    I'm boxing a 93 Bard and 86 Paladin. I started with The Well having a healer merc on the bard and melee DPS on the paladin. It worked but xp was pretty rough.. think it was taking 3-4 kills per 1% xp on the pally.

    Did the Dead Hills HA and it was rough. Completed it but it took a few deaths. Got about 8% of a level and it took around an hour.

    Basically just looking for advice on what I could accomplish if I'm way off. Both accounts are subbed and I have the J5 Mercs.

    Happy to be back! Thanks for any help you can offer.

    submitted by /u/WhiskyActual
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment