• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Everquest A question regarding field of view

    Everquest A question regarding field of view


    A question regarding field of view

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I really want to play EQ, but the narrow field of view makes me nauseous and I get motion sickness..

    Is there any way to get better field of view except for the shaman spell Assiduous Vision or the Druid spell Mask of the Hunter?

    Also.. can anyone show me a video or a screenshot after using Assiduous Vision? It should increase FOV by 30% but I dont know if thats enough for me..

    Also, it unlocks at lvl 39 it seems, so I guess I would have to play for a pretty long time until I can use that spell.

    Is there any other way? I really want to play this game. :/

    Take care!

    Edit: A lot of people doesn't seem to know what field of view means. In EQ the field of view is the same in third and first person, it's only the perspective that changes. Here's a video explaining field of view: https://youtu.be/Ap5XDJ5WMCo

    submitted by /u/dinosaurninja
    [link] [comments]

    Support page doesn’t work.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Endless loop of login, wrong page log out. Tried on multiple browsers and even PCs. Any other way to get in touch with this company?

    submitted by /u/tzeriel
    [link] [comments]

    Any Riz casual guilds recruiting?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    As the title says, just looking for casual play guilds to help find groups etc. I play roughly every other week ( when I'm not on daddy duty with my 4 year old lol ) just have a little two box 23 chanter / Druid combo at the moment. Looking for some folks to run with when I do have time to play. Appreciate any and all recommendations, thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/bmp08
    [link] [comments]

    Boxing with or without Mercs??

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I've tried 3 boxing (alt-tab, couldn't figure out 3rd party software).

    Is it better to have mercs or not? I found I had a hard time controlling mercs. I wish they had an attack button like pets so I could tell them when to go in. They just steal agro from my warrior. While that's fine for now I know there will be areas where agro control is key. Is there a merc guide to better learn how to use them or should I just put them away?

    submitted by /u/shadowstar0914
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment