• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Everquest I was going through storage when...

    Everquest I was going through storage when...


    I was going through storage when...

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Back to EQ. Level 100 Ranger. Looking to start headshotting.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I leveled up to 100 from 75 with dailies and pick-up groups (it's amazing how many groups you get when you start one). I am in a great guild, but they're not very 100 friendly; they tend to stick to the 115 zones. I want to try headshotting. I have Castaway armor and a Fused Coral Longbow (with an Ancient Arrow). Of course, all access and I did the J5 merc.

    What bow should I be using? I'm certain my guild will help me get a proper bow.

    Does H/DEX, or any other stat really help HS? Or is it mostly technique and practice?

    In what zone should I practice for starting out, and which to grind?

    I recently started archery IRL, so Ranger is even more sexy. I have a Diamond Infinite Edge Pro bow, and it's a great bow, but the guy at Cabela's was really pushing it, and that makes me suspicious. It was $249. I bought it to get him off my back. The dudes on /r/Archery are cool AS FUCK, just like all Rangers in EQ, but if there are any RL archers on this sub, please advise before I embarrass myself on the archery sub.

    submitted by /u/Earthicus
    [link] [comments]

    Overseer - worth it?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I didn't even know this was a thing until recently. Is the overseer worth it? Doesn't seem like a ton of time investment and you can get a few cool items? Mostly augs and ornamentations?

    Any tips at all or should I just randomly select missions and go for the highest success chance with the lowest chance of my agent having issues (getting captured, injured, etc)?

    submitted by /u/PaleontologistLanky
    [link] [comments]

    Heroic boosted enchanter gear

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Is the free starting gear any good? I boosted to play with my friend who is high level. Is there some kind of gear on tunare bazaar I could buy that is best or not? He will give me plenty of Plat so cost isn't a problem. I like to reverse charm kill things if that matters. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ad6735
    [link] [comments]

    How to install EQ on ssd?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    New computer just arrived and need to install EQ so that it uses the ssd. I have like zero clue on how do this. Is eq going to attempt to load itself into the standard drive or whatever cause I think it defaults to like some publicx86 listing or something.

    Not totally computer savvy and seeking help lol

    submitted by /u/DiscoBat69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment