• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Everquest Returning after 10+ years

    Everquest Returning after 10+ years


    Returning after 10+ years

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Got the itch and decided to come back after 10+ years. Primary was a rogue on Drinal and decided to move away from my comfort zone and roll a necro. Have all access and went the heroic route. Needless to say I'm still figuring out the class but having a blast. Looking to find some casual friends to make the grind upwards more bearable and exciting. Re-rolled on the Bertox server Merlgard, 86 necro

    submitted by /u/--grimski--
    [link] [comments]

    Firiona Vie/SoW buff

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone would be able to assist with this, don't really have a way to get it. Thanks if you can.

    submitted by /u/Asharad_Hett
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard Gear

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    I'm solo leveling up and I'm just wondering if there are certain things I should be doing to get better gear? I'm level 36 and still have my robe from Gloomingdeep and a bunch of others...just curious if that comes later or if I'm doing something wrong.

    submitted by /u/Asharad_Hett
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment