• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Everquest Can anyone identify the place in the picture from EQ 1?

    Everquest Can anyone identify the place in the picture from EQ 1?


    Can anyone identify the place in the picture from EQ 1?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Can anyone identify this place in EQ 1?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Macro to Remove a buff & Cast Jboots?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Hi, I play on Aradune and had a question about macros. I purchased the fungi staff and would like to know if there is a macro to remove the fungi buff and cast my jboots?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nolaa504
    [link] [comments]

    Population on Aradune?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I never played EQ but played EQ2 a lot.

    I just found out about the TLP servers. From what I found on this sub Aradune would be best for me as I don't box.

    I'm curious though, as we're a few months in, will the world feel empty if I start now? I'm guessing most are max level now.

    submitted by /u/gyuto_nooblet
    [link] [comments]

    Buffing

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Im trying to find a guide that explains what levels can receive buffs. Specifically the group buffs that one gets at the lobby. I had thought that to get the top level buffs (Circle of igneous skin and others like It) you had to be level 71 but after returning to my toons sitting in the lobby, my 75 chanter has new buffs but not my 71 Druid. Is there a guide that I'm just not seeing? Thanks and hope everyone is safe

    submitted by /u/bmal75
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment