• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Everquest I get really anxious any time someone starts talking to me, any advice?

    Everquest I get really anxious any time someone starts talking to me, any advice?


    I get really anxious any time someone starts talking to me, any advice?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Hi Reddit, I've been playing the live version of EQ1 on and off for about a year now, and I know I should try to be more social, and I really want to, but every time someone messages me or starts a convo I spaz out and get seriously anxious.

    Does anyone know a way that I could get better at talking to people in game? Because I'd really like to start grouping with people more often. Not only so I can take on more challenging zones, but also so I can hopefully make some friends.

    submitted by /u/copetc
    [link] [comments]

    Lore Session: The City of Guk

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Not sure if there are any fans of Upper or Lower Guk out there, but here's the rundown of how these classic zones came to be.

    Lore Session: The City of Guk

    Hope you enjoy!

    submitted by /u/LevelUpHype
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment