• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Everquest Everquest Memorabilia

    Everquest Everquest Memorabilia


    Everquest Memorabilia

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I'm looking to purchase officially licensed physical Everquest memorabilia. A lot of this stuff is not frequently sold however so I thought this might be a decent place to reach out. I am specifically interested in beta discs (Phase 3 and earlier), the EQOA Comic, the Prima Velious Guide (Not sure this really exists), action figures, legends of Norrath promo cards, EQ artwork, and other oddities. I am also interested in the pewter figures (I already have Nagafen, Firiona Vie and the large warrior from the Golden Tin Edition).

    What I am not interested in: Any physical big box EQ games or maps, the EQ Atlas and any Prima Guides or Comics not already listed.

    If you've got anything like this that you're interested in selling please PM me or comment here!

    submitted by /u/Friendly_Counterfeit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment