• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Everquest What would you think of a solo EQ?

    Everquest What would you think of a solo EQ?


    What would you think of a solo EQ?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Keep the cities, dungeons, quests, mercs, everything but scale it to be a single player open world RPG with a multiplayer option for friends.

    submitted by /u/aspiringmage
    [link] [comments]

    Spell saves/resistances

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble finding a resource that explains how exactly spell saves/resistances are calculated. Like, ok, I have 373 poison resist but what does that mean? Do any of you folks know the formula or can you link me a page that can break it down for me? Thanks!

    Also, what exactly is Magic resistance compared to fire/poison/ice/etc? All of those are magic, right? Or are some spells/effects only categorized as "magic"?

    Also, also, while I'm asking- any resources on what exactly AC means? Does the value of 1AC change from class to class or is it universal? I've also read something about certain AAs increasing a class' AC soft cap? Please help me understand!

    submitted by /u/rhae_the_cleric
    [link] [comments]

    Spent me weekend equipping my local squirrels for war, how did yours go?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment