• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Everquest Warriors of Peacelightcirca 2001-2005

    Everquest Warriors of Peacelight<The Nameless Server>circa 2001-2005


    Warriors of Peacelight<The Nameless Server>circa 2001-2005

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Ok so way back in the day this was my guild. I met plenty of people who I never actually met in real life that I can still remember their names and things but I never got emails or anything like that. I just thought this would be cool try and reconnect with some old pals maybe even my old widow from before my account got deleted more to come on that if anyone ever Joins or see this. Compalius Shadowstalker 57th level Dark Elf Shadow Knight The Nameless Server

    submitted by /u/The_Matcules
    [link] [comments]

    Barding ain't easy man...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Hi there everyone just wanted to post a new just for fun EQ project I started: Bad Bard.

    Bad Bard follows the adventures of Sonodurus as he Bard's badly across Norrath all while singing karaoke (terribly) hope you guys get as much fun watching as it is making the episodes. Fair warning episode three is NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

    Bad Bard Ep.1

    Bad Bard Ep.2

    Bad Bard Ep.3 (HEAVY METAL SPECIAL - NSFW)

    Future episodes will appear on a weekly basis next weeks episode will feature Sonodurus attempting a one man Barbershop Quartet!

    Many thanks for your time, happy adventures :)

    submitted by /u/llcooltom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment