• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Everquest if you know, you know

    Everquest if you know, you know


    if you know, you know

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    what is this funky space whale below the banner of this old SoL poster?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    what is this funky space whale below the banner of this old SoL poster?

    just came upon this while cleaning up and saw something I didn't recognize, at least not from in-game.

    I see vah shir and ssraeshza so maybe that whale is something else and I just can't make it out from the art style

    https://preview.redd.it/n8qf8ksy1xt51.png?width=1030&format=png&auto=webp&s=2d493f57d06361a766f119c544527a7926056de4

    submitted by /u/firstthingisee
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a fresh leveling experience.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    It's been ages since I've played EQ and I have no interest in P99 because I've played through the first few expansions ages ago when they were live.

    I'm looking to start a new character on a live server. My question is: can I be viable as a solo player without boxing? My assumption is it's pretty tough to find groups as I level.

    Are there AI companions I can get (like mercenaries in EQ2?)

    What would solo leveling be like on a live server?

    Thanks for your input!

    submitted by /u/RothrekDulear
    [link] [comments]

    What is your opinion of the Fandom Rivalry of World of Warcraft and Everquest?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Best places to farm for Plat?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Been back for a few days and can't afford a monthly sub with real money but I can farm Plat nearly 24/7 if I really wanted to.

    I don't have the last two expansions either and I'm a silver account.

    I think I can reach level 110 though. I'm only in the 40s right now just taking it kind of slow at the moment as I spend more time looking things up than I do playing lol.

    With that said where are some good areas to farm for Plat? I'll need Plat for spells anyways but I'd also like to farm it and save up for a Krono which are usually 2.1mil on my server Bristlebane.

    And lastly, last week while I was digging through information online, I read someone commenting on something saying you could buy an in game item that grants you the latest expansion? Is that true and if so what is that item called?

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment