• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    Everquest Another weekend workshop offering. A shadowbox for the warrior epic and a Freeport sign WIP!

    Everquest Another weekend workshop offering. A shadowbox for the warrior epic and a Freeport sign WIP!


    Another weekend workshop offering. A shadowbox for the warrior epic and a Freeport sign WIP!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:45 AM PST

    Best Level 1 Monk Twink Gear On FV

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:11 PM PST

    I was wondering what items you all would recommend that I pick up to twink out a brand new monk on FV. Also, do monks still have that AC penalty for carrying more than 15 pounds worth of stuff?

    submitted by /u/Kolamer
    [link] [comments]

    Seems legit, soooo... I wear it when I want to call in sick? Or...?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:54 PM PST

    Seems legit, soooo... I wear it when I want to call in sick? Or...?

    I played EQ 20 years ago ( Original GL of Triton on Povar that is still around! ) and was looking for a new hoodie today and decided I needed an EQ one. Found one I liked. I went to order it but the description seemed a bit off...

    https://preview.redd.it/z4e77r5p95y51.png?width=830&format=png&auto=webp&s=9bd29aa7841f7d97323effa2691e275b8c0237be

    submitted by /u/LungsMcfly
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Question

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:29 PM PST

    How difficult is it to play this game with 1 account on retail? I love EQ and would like to return but the idea of multi-boxing and paying for multiple accounts really turns me off.

    submitted by /u/Zenjutsu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment