• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Everquest Cool guilds on Aradune?

    Everquest Cool guilds on Aradune?


    Cool guilds on Aradune?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:55 AM PST

    53 monk here looking to see some raid content.

    I am skilled and can follow instruction easily but I don't wanna join a big mega high pressure guild. I like friendship and community more than getting everything done like a maniac.

    I can raid EU or NA time and am working on hitting level 60. Getting about 1-2 levels a week now that I am 50+ don't wanna burnout.

    Any suggestions?

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/vastsky
    [link] [comments]

    Storyline or Class/Race Specific Quests?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:18 PM PST

    I'm returning after not playing since 2007 and am still trying to remember a lot of things about the game. Are there 'main story' quests similar to the ones you see in newer MMOs? Or class/race specific quest lines, other than epic quests? Back when I used to play I remember doing a lot of grinding zone to zone with some quests in between but dont remember every really following a main quest line. Im playing between my old beastlord and a shadow knight i created since returning.

    submitted by /u/middlenameindie
    [link] [comments]

    Everquest or Classic WoW?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:41 PM PST

    As the title suggests, I am having a difficult time deciding which game to dedicate my time to.

    I love both games, and have played them in the past, but I was disappointed when I tried WoW out again only to find out retail is about getting to end game asap. I didn't like that, so I tried WoW Classic and found out that was more my style. I spoke with some of the players in chat, and they prefer it as well because WoW Classic is more about the journey and not the destination. I couldn't really put in to words why I liked Classic more, but what those players said is exactly right.

    Now I am at a crossroads trying to decide between WoW and EQ as EQ, as I remember, is also about the journey.

    I know I ultimately need to decide myself, but I find it refreshing to hear what others have to say. I need to take into account the health of the games themselves as well.

    FYI - I will be posting this in other subreddits as well.

    submitted by /u/HaltheMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment