• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Everquest House of Thule CE Revival pack mounts.

    Everquest House of Thule CE Revival pack mounts.


    House of Thule CE Revival pack mounts.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:50 PM PST

    Searched and found an older thread here and see conflicting reports about the amount of claims you get for the mounts.I've made quite a few characters on different servers and I'd rather not buy the pack if I can only claim them once.Can anyone who bought it confirm you get 999? Also curious what the speed of the mount is?

    submitted by /u/Baraom
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get into this game?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:01 AM PST

    As the title says I am very curious about this game, seems huge and amazing and am very tempted to try it but I would like to know is it worth getting into and do people still play this game? I have played wow and felt a little odd about it and have decided to try yet another mmo and am hoping this one can do it. Just wondering if I should. Thank You!

    submitted by /u/muffin_head87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment