• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Everquest Daybreak Cash Gift Card?

    Everquest Daybreak Cash Gift Card?


    Daybreak Cash Gift Card?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Or another gift idea? I don't play EverQuest but my favorite uncle has been playing the game for as long as I can remember! I'd like to find a way to gift him some Daybreak Cash, but I can't seem to find anyone who sells the gift cards (I think they may be discontinued).

    Looking here I see that I can purchase Daybreak Cash if I know his account information, but I don't and asking for it would kinda ruin the surprise!

    Any ideas, friends? Also, if you have any ideas for EverQuest inspired gifts that aren't Daybreak Cash please chime in! My uncle really loves this game and getting him something related to his passion would be so much better than another dumb sweater! Thank you in advance for spending any time with this question. 😊

    submitted by /u/Eriboberica
    [link] [comments]

    Is this legit, a misunderstanding or a scam? Everquest Mobile.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Screenshot is from a site called Bluestacks that seems to be a program to run mobile games on PC. One of the games there is Everquest Mobile. I haven't heard about this before. Just google "bluestacks everquest" and see for yourself.

    https://imgshare.io/image/screenshot-20201119-083928-chrome.NHz6LO

    submitted by /u/johnnii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment