• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    Everquest Sleeper awakened on Aradune

    Everquest Sleeper awakened on Aradune


    Sleeper awakened on Aradune

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 11:53 AM PST

    EQ download working as of today

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:35 AM PST

    I just wanted to update those having issues with Everquest download. As of yesterday I could download the setup file but still did not work downloading the game but tried again this morning and it was working and now able to download and play.

    submitted by /u/peakdata1934
    [link] [comments]

    Question EQ vs EQ2

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:54 AM PST

    All,

    I have played both and played many of hours on both. I am thinking of returning. Which should I return to? EQ or EQ2?

    I have a friend who returned to EQ2 and said the game changed a lot. Not sure if it is for good or bad. Also, another friend said he is leaving EQ.

    Torn on to return and torn on where to return, EQ or EQ2.

    submitted by /u/johntp121
    [link] [comments]

    [question] Is there a good summary of major changes to EverQuest done over the years?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:45 AM PST

    As I'm wanting to play again on live servers, I'd like to go through a list of substantial changes to the game, for example I know they added mercenaries, there is a revamp of Misty Thicket, things like that.

    Obviously the game update notes would take forever to go through, I thought maybe someone knowledgeable has put a good summary somewhere to help new/returning players catchup?

    Edit1:

    Like this official page on progression servers isn't very helpful. They mention " you no longer have to find your corpse in order to retrieve your items if you die." This seems to me like a massive, big change but the page doesn't give any context like when it was introduced, or why. Not that I dislike it, but it's really not clear. Does this suggest this is only for progression servers or a core game change?

    edit2:

    Guess I'll start with Returning/New player FAQ from the sidebar :p

    submitted by /u/AltruisticGap
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment