• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Everquest Afraid to Explore

    Everquest Afraid to Explore


    Afraid to Explore

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:16 PM PST

    Being, "afraid to explore", was a feeling that I haven't gotten from another game, except Everquest.

    I spent all weekend slaying "Killer Bees" in the forest. I finally got the courage to venture into the next zone, thinking I would be able to destroy anything in my path. Before even seeing another MOB, I fall from a bridge, die and can't reach my body to gather my loot. Those were the days 😊

    submitted by /u/sicdeity
    [link] [comments]

    Bard Main on Live--what should I box?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 04:07 PM PST

    So I came back to EQ on Aradune with a bard main, and I'm having a lot of fun, but now I'm at the hurry up and wait portion of Velious; 7 weeks to go for Luclin and the only things left for me are on raid nights.

    So I made a bard on live, and I'm having a lot of fun leveling, though defiant gear + cleric merc is making it comical. I got to 40 in two days of casual moloing, and it's great.

    On Aradune, I box a druid, primarily to port my bard around, though they have some synergy too. Now on live I'm looking at that second account (which currently is just my perma-offline trader) and I'm curious what folks would recommend?

    I'm really looking mostly for damage I don't have to babysit... so... pet class? Maybe a melee dps? Will a tank merc continue to hold aggro as one of those levels up? Is it worth making a druid or wizard for the ports? Those aren't really passive classes necessarily. Looking for opinions/advice!

    submitted by /u/DMJason
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment