• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Everquest My wife should I should post my custom EQ shoes on reddit

    Everquest My wife should I should post my custom EQ shoes on reddit


    My wife should I should post my custom EQ shoes on reddit

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Looking for people/server to play with

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 11:33 AM PST

    Helloooo, I'm a new player and started playing very recently, I'm here to find other new players to play with or just an everquest discord server in general, just message me if youre down to play :>

    submitted by /u/PlNKROCKET
    [link] [comments]

    Casual friendly guild on Aradune?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:06 AM PST

    After noticing I got charged for another 3 months the other day I figured I might as well come back for a bit. My highest toon there is a 50 enchanter with an alt of a 47 Mage and figured with all the content out now it might be worthwhile to join up with a guild to get at least one of them up to 60 and better geared.

    submitted by /u/SuperBry
    [link] [comments]

    Been gone for over a year. Latest Berserker rotation in 2020?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:19 AM PST

    My favorite class when I left EQ over a year ago was my Berserker. He was at 115 and would help groups chop down mobs faster than anything. As is always the case with EQ, I forgot almost everything about my hotkey setup and rotation after such a long break. Are we still combining the two abilities Braxi something and Dicho something? Those were my nuke abilities that would drop a dark blue to half HP. I loved it! Is that still the case now? Did those spells get updated to something more damaging? I know the one spell upgrade to Dicho something required you to progress through the expansion before Velious 2.0 came out. Is the Velious version of that spell available and does it have the same rules. I have to finish all the progression in Velious to get it to full power?

    I appreciate any advice you can give? I am seriously considering coming back to play my Berserker.

    submitted by /u/Fizzinthorpe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment