• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Everquest Why is Charasis called Howling Stones?

    Everquest Why is Charasis called Howling Stones?


    Why is Charasis called Howling Stones?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:30 PM PST

    That question and many, many more answered in this lore session!

    Please enjoy!

    Classic EverQuest Lore Session | Howling Stones

    submitted by /u/LevelUpHype
    [link] [comments]

    Complete noob but serious interest in this game.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Well I've known about Everquest for a long time. Had friends play it, I wasn't a pc guy then. Played WoW through its lifespan and want something different. A whole new world, that lost and scared feeling of exploring places I've never seen, and I think this game is it. A little late, I know, but I want to do this. I've been in a "retro" mode lately, picked up diablo 2, been playing a lot, but I want to try this now. Part of me wants to get a laptop to enjoy it while at work, I have tons of free time, and think it could be fun to hop on to kill some time when I can. The only thing that scares me is my work wifi blocking Everquest. I already have a pc, and I plan on that being the main system I play on, is there any way I could check to see if Everquest would be blocked on my works network?? I'd rather not have to worry about decreasing any graphics either, any laptops you guys would suggest that's not complete overkill?

    submitted by /u/Adventurous_Okra_344
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment