• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Everquest All Gas No Brakes

    Everquest All Gas No Brakes


    All Gas No Brakes

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:07 PM PST

    I'm young, so I couldn't play the game with the rest of y'all (sorry, 1999 was a year for Tonka toys and Sesame Street).

    However, I think it was the great Mark Twain who said, "It's better to start late, than not to start at all."

    I am a semi-hardcore gamer (30-40 hours a week) with experiences of hardcore raiding in various games. EverQuest has never been one of them, but it seems to be one of the more statistic-driven, complicated MMOs so I'd like to give it a go.

    I played Coirnav shortly before it went to Luclin, and I have character on Aradune that I made as well. That being said if anyone can convince me--yes ANYONE--that it's possible to catch up on Live servers, I know that I'd prefer to play on those. When Pantheon launches, I'll be playing on those. (Would be cool to join a guild and make friends to play with during Pantheon launch)

    Enough rambling, here's what I came here for:

    1.) Is it still possible to catch up to current end game content as a completely new player?

    1.) What server will bring me the most opportunities for end game raiding?

    I hope this post can help more people than just me.

    Thanks for reading, your time is appreciated!

    Edit: Spelling errors

    submitted by /u/bogeybig
    [link] [comments]

    Test server 1-110 or 25-120

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:30 PM PST

    I feel like it'd be kind of fun to do a progression with other player on the test server where we can either start in gloomingdeep or test buff, looking for like 3-4 people anyone in? I'll add my discord

    submitted by /u/Soggy-Baseball-2694
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment