• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Everquest What class comes back easiest?

    Everquest What class comes back easiest?


    What class comes back easiest?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:10 PM PST

    So, I am one of those annoying players that just wants to experience the raid content a few times and then gets bored. I can't really stand the actual quests, and grinding aa's is fine but I'm going to be practically afk while my group does most of the work.

    With Luclin soon upon us, I am considering checking it out. But, I need a class that can kind of come and go as the expansions drop. I imagine the class must always be needed, but not so needed that if I dip out halfway through the expo and come back a couple months later for the new one, it's not like a d-bag thing to do to the raid.

    And I doubt I'll have great gear, probably be at least an expo behind or two. Plus the lack of questing, keep that in mind.

    Any ideas on what class would best do this?

    submitted by /u/emosoundlogic
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune New Warrior

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Is it worth pursuing leveling a new warrior at this point in the TLP cycle ? I've always loved tanking in MMos and have a Paladin and SK at max level on prior TLPs. This is my first warrior and curious if at this point it's too late to find a spot on a raiding roster once he's 60.

    submitted by /u/MandoFire
    [link] [comments]

    A question on DoT's stacking and different class DoT's...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:12 AM PST

    Thank you all in advance for any insight you can offer to the following questions! I'm currently running a 6 box which has been a fun challenge! While I'm still very low and running around in the tutorial, my question is what happens when my MAG/NEC/ENC/SHM/DRU/SHD all want to apply DoT's to the same target?

    Through my search on here, I've found a few answers but nothing concrete. It sounds like a revamp for DoT's occurred for NEC's and SHM after level 67 with one of the expansions? When I played a few years prior, I recall being able to stack a similar line of DoT's on a NEC, usually 3 or so that were in line, for example, Clinging Darkness (4), Engulfing Darkness (11), Dooming Darkness (27), although I don't recall being able to stack ALL of them if I were say level 60, usually about 3 or so if I remember, is that still the case?

    Or were they revamped where you only need to do the higher level version with all the lower level DoT's in the same line rolled into the higher level version, with the higher level version adjusted for mana costs and damage output?

    What if my SHD casts a similar Darkness DoT although it is a lower level version (Engulfing Darkness SHD 20 / NEC 11)?

    Will the SK's DoT stick if the NEC's is on? Or will the higher level version of the Darkness DoT from NEC override the SK's?

    Are other classes' able to stack DoT's like NEC's or is it only the highest level version of that line that should be used?

    Does this affect other classes' DoT's on the same mob? For instance, will a higher level SHM DoT (Affliction 19) override a lower level DRU (Stinging Swarm 10) DoT?

    Again, I hope these questions make sense and thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/notsoawesome1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment