• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Everquest Why are frogloks in Sebilis?

    Everquest Why are frogloks in Sebilis?


    Why are frogloks in Sebilis?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:45 PM PST

    There are no placement coincidences in classic EverQuest and this next lore session will get you up to speed with the situation over there in [Old] Sebilis!

    Classic Lore Session | Sebilis

    submitted by /u/LevelUpHype
    [link] [comments]

    Necro help, SoD era

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:19 AM PST

    Heyas,

    Left selos a couple months ago to level up on cornaiv in time for SoD to drop. I'm 4 boxing, using 2 necros as dps.

    I knew exp was going to be slow, but man, it's a shock to go from 2 AA per kill back to 8%. I have some AA banked, but I've never played necros and I don't want to waste them.

    I'm not going to be tapping or pet tanking or kiting unless something has gone very wrong. Just need solid group dps and utility.

    I have bought the extra spell gems and gift of Mana. Should I just go for spire and dot crits now? These fiends already draw alot of aggro.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/rayeellis3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment