• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Everquest A thank you post to Everquest. The SeventhHammer server and DOTV

    Everquest A thank you post to Everquest. The SeventhHammer server and DOTV


    A thank you post to Everquest. The SeventhHammer server and DOTV

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:33 PM PST

    Like many of you nostalgia can hit hard when you think back at the early days of Everquest, as it does for me now. I read a review in a pc gaming magazine (pc gamer) and started playing at the age of 12.

    My english was just good enough to strike a conversation and so i asked a random player in Erudin to 'please protect me' since i was dying alot. So i gave him the only weapon i had (my starter staff), to do it. He took me to the Qeynos gates to all the other newbies and went on from there. Since i was twelve it was a whole learning process for me, learning to interact with people i didn't know, to speak english and learn the gaming etiquette, next to the game itself. The guild < Disciples of the Void> picked me up and taught me the ropes. Be helpfull, be kind, throw a buff or a rezz when you can and most of all, be patient. I still hold this mindset today in all the games i play and am forever thankful. In later years i picked up Everquest again at the launch of some TLP servers. On one occasion of which i created a new <DOTV> guild again in name and was GM for some time. I'd be setting in Erudin waiting for that new twelve year old to start his journey.

    Shout out to the characters i remember of dotv and seventhhammer alliance:

    Abiadan - Silf - Darellron - Elorra -Ambiika - Wert - Menious - Mivio - Articwolf - Polaria

    Thanks and take care

    Yuvo, 56th Paladin of the Seventhhammer

    submitted by /u/Dimmsum
    [link] [comments]

    Upscaled EQ Box Art with Neural Network AI

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Everquest AB Server

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:41 PM PST

    Everquest Lore: Befallen & Gynok Moltor

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:04 AM PST

    What's the cheapest method of acquiring a max speed mount?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:12 PM PST

    Luclin just dropped on Aradune and I'd like to get the fastest mount. What are my options?

    In-game has mounts listed as "A simple moderate speed horse" for 945 DB coins, but I'm guessing that's the slowest speed.

    Buying CoV has a Restless Ice Wurm saddle, but I'm not seeing a speed listed. $90

    There's a House Of Thule pack with topiary mounts, but I don't see a speed listed. $40

    Then there's just buying krono and selling them in-game for plat until I have 100k. Krono is going for about 12k each, though I've heard speculation it might go up to 20k. So 5-8 krono for $90 - $144.

    Are there any other methods I'm missing? These all seem pretty expensive, if the associated mount is even max speed in the first place.

    submitted by /u/Astrum91
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for like minded individuals

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:20 AM PST

    Playing for free so limited to those servers. I have tons of chars and have boxed my brains out soloquest but it's just not always fun. Looking to make friends to do some real groups. Currently playing a mage on FV. vaminie, but willing to play anywhere where fun and adventure can be had. I think the best way to do this is forming a close friendship of individuals with similar interests. Doing older dungeon crawls epics etc. But without the boxed high levels making it easy. Hit me up here or on EQ.

    submitted by /u/Low_Release_6303
    [link] [comments]

    Stagnation

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:36 AM PST

    So, I normally bounce between Agnarr and P99.

    Anyone else ever hit those lulls where you want to play, but as soon as you log in, your enthusiasm to play any of your characters leaves you?

    Like I recently started an enchanter on Agnarr. Immediately got bored, so I'm like, I know, I'll play a shadow knight - that'll be faster paced. Then I go to make a sk and again: I can't get passed picking a race and just get stuck with not wanting to mess that up, so I just pick one at random. And then, I'm just hit with this sense of why bother. I have a ton of great twink gear, so leveling (especially early) would be easy as a martial character... But then I just can't do it.

    So then I hop over to P99, log in, and immediately am remind at the little success I've had on the server with groups, and how starting something like a shadow knight would be a waste since they're so gear dependent and I have nothing on the server.

    Sorry for the rant... Just wish I had the time and people to play with, like the old days. Nothing ever quite hits the spot a nice EQ group.

    submitted by /u/beeblebr0x
    [link] [comments]

    Level to receive MGB buffs?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Does anyone know the formula here?

    Cus I've got an alt that's level 70 and still not receiving any MGB buffs like in guild lobby or anything.

    submitted by /u/PeaceBruthaaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment