• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Everquest From an old Dark Elf...

    Everquest From an old Dark Elf...


    From an old Dark Elf...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:07 PM PST

    Running through my home city was terrible. I eventually figured it out. The log (for newbies) was a sanctuary.

    submitted by /u/Earthicus
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about starting on Aradune

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:50 PM PST

    Haven't played EQ in a while and got the itch. Was wondering how Aradune would be for a new player? Will I find exp groups to level or am I pretty much going to be stuck soloing if I want to catch up? How's the economy? I think I have 2-3 krono I could spend, would that buy some decent leveling gear?

    How is Agnarr? I have a 60 epic bard there, is there any exp/raiding there or am I better off on Aradune?

    submitted by /u/Stryda_
    [link] [comments]

    Brother z, rathe mountains.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Luclin era

    My nephews a new monk, i tried to tacklebrother z for him with my Pal(60/3AA/1300ac) Bst(60/20AA/1250ac) Dru(60/20AA), and got obliterated. Got off 1 LoH and nature's touch, couldnt land a slow. Is this kill a pure tank/spank situation?

    submitted by /u/thinknaught
    [link] [comments]

    SK Epic 2.0 Augments on TLP (Mangler - DoDh/Prophecy of Ro)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:48 PM PST

    I am on need of some advice on which augs would go well with my epic 2.0. I believe I've read that Rune Augs and/or direct damage Augs are the best options?

    The real question may be what is easy*/low hanging fruit to get? What would be the optimal ones? (from any expansions up to Ro)

    submitted by /u/Mr_Bonanza
    [link] [comments]

    Best EQ resource?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Returning player like so many of you, been playing for a few weeks now on FV.

    I remember casters realm, allakhazam were once the go to places, but google's got me on almar's, magelo, fandom etc... With so many choices and Allakhazams weird paywall (which doesnt appear to actually work as I am a dummy and tried to pay to get access) I am all over the place and often times finding conflicting info on item/quest details.

    So I gotta ask, What is the best EQ resource? Does a 1 stop resource even exist anymore?

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/WutWotWatt
    [link] [comments]

    Firiona Vie Items to Sell

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:08 PM PST

    Just wondering if there is a website or something to list some items to sell that are over the 2m plat mark. I have a handful of stuff just sitting there taking up space that I'd like to unload, but just am not sure how to go about selling them, or even pricing them.

    Thoughts/Ideas?

    submitted by /u/Mystafet
    [link] [comments]

    [Live servers] How do mercenaries affect the leveling identity of charm Enchanters?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:11 PM PST

    Obligatory "I'm a returning player who hasn't played in ~20 years" intro.

    I came back to the game about 2 weeks ago and I've been thinking about making an Enchanter because I never tried one back in '99/'00, but during my 2 weeks back I've noticed how incredibly strong mercenaries are. And every single class gets one.

    Do mercenaries lessen the identity of charm Enchanters (or Beastlords, for that matter) nowadays?

    I just keep thinking "Yeah, that charmed mob is neat but if it breaks at an inopportune time, you're dead - that's not going to happen to every other class that sends in their mercenary."

    submitted by /u/Froyo3652
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment