• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Everquest Ogre monks anyone?

    Everquest Ogre monks anyone?


    Ogre monks anyone?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Innoruuk Server roll call

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I am looking at jumping back into EQ. Anyone here from the Innoruuk server? I rolled an Iksar warrior named Toham "Andcheese"--I was in two guilds The Hidden initially then a raiding guild, Elementals of Tomonari.

    I maxed out Toham at 65 and was working on my Plane of Time key when I stopped playing. Looks like I have a lot of levels to grind to get back to max level--which is why I was looking at the FV server.

    If there are Inny people out there let me know what server you are on!

    submitted by /u/Mr_Puente_On_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Old School Adventure Group

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a partner or a few people to make some chars and mess around in mostly original content (perhaps some Kunark and Velious if we make it that far). I know there are TLP servers and such, but this would probably be a f2p endeavor. I played on The Nameless near launch up past GoD and then a few random returns after but has been a long time since I played.

    My time zone is EST so preferably someone with similar hours. Also, I enjoy chatting on discord so a plus if you do as well. I really want to level characters from scratch and try to only use gear that we find or quest for together. I have boxed chars since Kunark so probably would have a 2nd or 3rd class running around for buffs / ports just because I really enjoy it. If we actually got a full group of people interested in playing together, though, that be great!

    tldr: Just a chill, older EQ player looking to explore forgotten areas of Norrath, vanquish old foes, and acquire treasures long coveted in ages past. Anyone up for it?

    submitted by /u/WolfAwake
    [link] [comments]

    What are some quests that are worth doing that don’t require a full party?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Other than epic, of course.

    I'm looking for some quests that are possible to do with a Sham/War box on Aradune (with occasional mage friend) that will not Reward items that will be rendered useless once Pop releases.

    submitted by /u/ShextMe
    [link] [comments]

    Everquest backpack - SF fan faire

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Sorry if this is against the rules. Don't know where else to look. I am looking for a photo of the Everquest backpack that was sold at the fan faire held in SF ages ago. Mine was stolen and I am putting together a list of items along with pictures of what the items looked like for the police. I tried google and ebay with zero luck. If you have one and don't mind sharing a picture of it, I would appreciate it. I don't think there were multiple styles, but mine was kinda like a military green with the words Everquest embroidered on the top.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/totally_uncool
    [link] [comments]

    Changing Face Appearance In Game

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Can anyone advise me as to why I've been unable to do this in game?

    I have a character from Prexus during the OG days, but when I turn off the newer models, I can't get back to his original face. Even in the Face section from the Inventory, nothing happens when I click the arrows. Anyone know how I might be able to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Dig_2520
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment