• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 10, 2021

    Everquest Research worth it on live??? (and other trade skills)

    Everquest Research worth it on live??? (and other trade skills)


    Research worth it on live??? (and other trade skills)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Hi All

    Old returning player here...

    I was wondering if it is worth doing Research or can you just buy spells as easily these days? If so, what is the best way to level it up? I never really played casters previously (just a couple of lowbies) so I never did it.

    Currently playing an enchanter, cleric and ranger on live (FV) if that makes a difference.

    While we are here, is it worth doing any other trade skill?

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/chrisisnice
    [link] [comments]

    Beastlord or Beastpeasant?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 10:14 AM PST

    Just started on Mangler a few days ago as an Iksar Beastlord. I have a few questions, I am currently lvl 12.

    1) Is there a good guide to beastlords? I feel as I am doing it wrong, my pet dies fast, unless I tank, then I just start dying instead. Are beastlord Pets more supposed to DPS while i take the brunt of the mobs?

    2) Is the first pet just relatively weak and they get noticeably stronger as i level up to new ones?

    3) I am currently just using Kurn's tower, where should i probably go next?

    Thanks for help guys and girls!

    submitted by /u/expanddong-69420
    [link] [comments]

    Vox server down 3/9/21

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Hey, guys. Any news about the Vox server? It went down last night when we were playing and it was still off line this morning. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/PorchFrog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment