• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Everquest Which TLP for a fresh start.

    Everquest Which TLP for a fresh start.


    Which TLP for a fresh start.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:11 AM PST

    I have been playing on Aradune and honestly the server has kind of turned me off of EQ. I love EQ and would really like a frest start. Which TLP is best other than Aradune?

    Mangler?

    Agnarr?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Feloni
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game still scary?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:34 AM PST

    I'm a player from the old days (circa 2001 or so) looking to come back. I don't have near the time I used to so I am thinking about a Live server but I'm concerned about how mercenaries might change the game. Does the game still have the same tension and scariness that it used to? I've read on here several places that much of the content has been "trivialized".

    submitted by /u/pattysmife
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment