• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Everquest If you've never seen this... here's your chance!

    Everquest If you've never seen this... here's your chance!


    If you've never seen this... here's your chance!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:31 AM PST

    When EQ wanted more immersive names

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:09 PM PST

    Anyone remember when EQ decided it wanted to be a more immersive game and didn't want names that didn't fit the fantasy lore?

    My dad had a ranger named Whatin Daworld, he had this name since vanilla, and they made him switch it only to allow names that went against the rule that forced my dad to change his name. My characters Elfwing and Elvenhero never were, my dad ended up renaming his character Whattan... like that is so much more immersive.

    Just wondering if anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/TrulyBobBarker
    [link] [comments]

    EQ Lore: Is there a comprehensive source?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 06:22 AM PST

    Like you, I love EQ and it's lore. I played on live from launch to about DoD. There has been so much content since then that I will likely never experience through playing/raiding that will expand on my knowledge of EQ lore.

    The WiKi talks about the features for each expansion, but I'm after the stories.

    Is there a source (YouTube channel, etc.) that covers all the expansions and their lore so I can catch up on the story aspect of EQ?

    Thanks in advance for the help.

    submitted by /u/N2O-Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling with Low level Friends @ 60?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:47 AM PST

    I have a 60 druid and some friends in their mid to low 30s. I was trying to figure out when I would be able to group with them and them still get XP. Some sites say its half your level +10 (So lvl 40?) But then others say its *1.5 their level, +1. So a lvl 30 would be able to group with me at 46?

    I'm on Aradune btw.

    submitted by /u/ShextMe
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Item Stats

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:37 AM PST

    Occasionally in the Bazaar I will see an item with +n (in yellow) to the item's base value stats. What does this mean?

    submitted by /u/Dustypigjut
    [link] [comments]

    TLP My 1st Six Box Help Please

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 07:04 AM PST

    Hello,

    Let me start off by thanking whoever answers this thread. I am going to attempt my first six box team. I will be leveling 5 characters soon and my main is a Beastlord. I want to build around the BL and later focus on a pure melee group if possible. The lineup I was thinking of was War, Sha, Clr, Enc, Brd, Bst to start until God. I was then going to sub out the Clr & Enc for 2 Bzk. Would this group work out or should I rethink the starter group? Bst is my main and who I focus raiding with and will be my best-equipped character. My main focus is a group that can quickly grind AAs and some farming for trade skills. I would also like to have the leveling process go fast. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Beastlord_Yogi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment