• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Everquest Look what I found.

    Everquest Look what I found.


    Look what I found.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    EverQuest Fighting Championship (EQFC) #14: Terris Thule vs Saryrn

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    EverQuest Fighting Championship (EQFC) #14: Terris Thule vs Saryrn

    ​

    Terris Thule vs Saryrn. Who will win?

    TONIGHT @ 9pm EST live on twitch.tv/everquestfc

    EverQuest Fighting Championship (EQFC) #14:

    Terris Thule vs Saryrn

    Can't watch live? Check out our 13 other fights on YouTube

    Join our Private Facebook Group to vote on future fights!

    ​

    Yes, this fight includes all of their respective NPC's, including dream defilers, grotesque statues, blood ravens and Sorrowsong in a custom built arena.

    ​

    For those new to the EQFC:

    The EverQuest Fighting Championship (EQFC) is a custom scripted NPC vs NPC battle every month to show who would win between the epic bosses we all know and love from EverQuest.

    submitted by /u/velketor
    [link] [comments]

    Simple TLP question - Froglok Necromancers

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    I know Frogloks became a playable thing in LoY, which launches on 4/28 for Aradune/Mangler.

    Initially they were able to be Cleric/Pally/Sham/War/Wiz. A couple years later, they were able to be Necro/Rogue/SK - seemigly tied to a storyline and not an expansion.

    So my question is, on TLP, can a froglok be a necro right out the gate on 4/28, or is likely to be tied to a later expansion like Gates or Omens?

    submitted by /u/CidO807
    [link] [comments]

    Wherr to DS PL 45+?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    I PLd my necro from 1 to 45 with my druid in a few hours. Now I cant seem to find where to go next.

    submitted by /u/Hett1138
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment