• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Everquest Considering playing again, have a few questions

    Everquest Considering playing again, have a few questions


    Considering playing again, have a few questions

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    I played EQ back in high school, and haven't played in 17+ years. I played on Tallon Zek, and Sullon Zek. My highest character on SZ was a Dark Elf Cleric, highest on TZ were a gnome SK and Wood Elf Ranger. This time I'm thinking of playing a character that can solo or group. Maybe a mage. Maybe a druid or shaman.

    So first question, how much faster is the accelerated XP rate on the Progression Server? I want to play, but don't have time for the grind. Also, are there any emulated servers I should check out? I had some friends try one out a few years ago, but they quit because the only players they ever saw in game were each other.

    That leads to my next question, what is the population like on the progression servers? Also, if it's small, is it a tight group that levels at the same pace that a casual player won't be able to keep up with?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nebac
    [link] [comments]

    EQ Summer XP bonuses July 1st through the 8th

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Mischief leveling

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    So now that Kunark has released, I was wondering where people are grouping for leveling. I'm a lvl 26 druid, my first character since 2005. I was leveling in unrest, but that seems to be dwindling.

    Any advice on where to head next for finding groups?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CloudStrife_VII
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment