• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Everquest Looking for a leveling partner/teacher.

    Everquest Looking for a leveling partner/teacher.


    Looking for a leveling partner/teacher.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    I played EQ back in PoP when I was like 10 years old. I didn't know what I was doing but I remember making it to around level 30. I still don't have much of a clue of what I'm doing. I started playing on mischief last night and I made it to level 8 on an iksar monk. I was wondering if anyone would want to level together and kind of teach me some stuff about the game. I'd really appreciate it and it would be super cool. Talk to me on reddit or find me running around the pit in the field of bone. Thanks! In game name is kiazzara

    submitted by /u/Kiazzara
    [link] [comments]

    Is this subreddit for EverQuest 2 as well?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Warrior Help!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    I just rolled an Ogre Warrior on Mischief, it is my first character since 2002. I am not going to lie, I am completely lost and I am looking for some guidance!

    submitted by /u/Herbismcqwire
    [link] [comments]

    How long will prenerf circlet drop? (nt)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Monk armour question (TLP)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Hi guys, was in seb earlier and some nice weapons dropped for me for a monky.

    Gonna roll Iksar, just wondering if I should wear armour as I heard they get a penalty (to AC?) if they are over a certain weight.

    just wondering if there is a certain set I should look into getting.

    tyia!

    submitted by /u/ConsequenceExisting6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment