• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Everquest Death, Death, Death, DONE.

    Everquest Death, Death, Death, DONE.


    Death, Death, Death, DONE.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    I'm new

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    How does the parcel system work? Does it work on tlp like mischief?

    submitted by /u/Brilliant_Ratio3173
    [link] [comments]

    What miracle would it take to create a new MMO similar to original Everquest?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    With the gaming industry the way it is today, could a game similar to Everquest ever be made today? I loved "most" of the concepts from the original game.

    The distinct classes and their awesome abilities/spells.

    The races each having their own cities and newbie zones to grow up in.

    The zones with their hand crafted feel and cool landmarks/stories.

    The cities with the races and NPCs factions.

    The items and drops that were unique and known throughout the world.

    The list goes on but I feel this unique design is a taboo subject to most game studios today. What barriers would need to be overcome to create a current iteration of an MMO with EQ's design and game philosophy? I understand that the gaming industry has changed dramatically over the last 20 years. The small group of folks with a unique vision making a game they are passionate about is almost impossible with the giant AAA requirements and the risk averse mindset of todays industry. But I can't be the only one who wants to dive back in to an immersive world that's as well crafted as EQ's was.

    submitted by /u/Fizzinthorpe
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Krono so sought after?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    I was watching a person play, and they were talking about selling all their stuff (a massive amount of epic stuff and weapons they had camped and raided for). Why is Krono so sought after? Do you get real money by selling it online? Is it just the hoarder mindset to satisfy Epeen? I'm extremely confused as to why anyone would want thousands of Krono. They had all their top tier gear from raiding, and were already filthy rich already, so that wasnt the reason. This was on Mischief server I think.

    submitted by /u/TheWesternDevil
    [link] [comments]

    Macro Help?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Okay, so even with multiple guides, I still have no idea what I'm doing. I have a basic firework, and I'm trying to create a macro so it's used multiple times. But I can't figure out how to make it cast more than once. I tried using the /pause command, but that didn't work. In fact, I can't seem to make the pause command to work at all. I tried making longer pauses, I experimented with putting in commands other than using the item, but nothing I add after a pause command works.

    To my further confusion, I've seen a lot of webpages that talk about using pauses and imply they're used in macros all the time, but I've also seen a few that say that you can't add pauses to a macro. So I'm even more confused. Could someone please explain to me what I'm doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/meowmocha12
    [link] [comments]

    Retrying Everquest from scratch again. What is the most populated F2P server?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Not interested in throwing a sub down to play on the Time Locked servers yet but yeah simple question. :)

    submitted by /u/igoreff
    [link] [comments]

    Mischief Shaman -- Canni 2 Quest

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Has anyone done this quest on Mischief? I'm looking for the Timorous Deep ground spawn "Crushed Diamonds" without any luck.

    These respawn very quickly on P99. Can anyone confirm they actually exist on Mischief/Thorn?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SnakeDoctur
    [link] [comments]

    Is Boxing Necessary?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    How necessary is it to box in this game? I have never been a fan of boxing because quite honestly I am terrible at it. I would love to explore the game again (haven't played since PoP except for a short stint on Aradune) and really would love to play a mage or another class that could possibly do it solo.

    I haven't raided in some time and probably would be better off with a class that would be best for a raid newbie. I was thinking about playing on FV with a paid account unless there is a more recommended live server. Is it worthwhile on coming back?

    It would be fun to raid with a casual guild again if that is possible on that server if/when I get to max level. I would love to explore all of the expansions by release but that would take years I fear, so I would possibly go the Hero's Journey route for now.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FatGamersAlliance
    [link] [comments]

    New player - I have a few questions

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    Hi all! I downloaded Everquest and played with a friend last night and we both enjoyed it more than anticipated. We both made frog people and I choose the necromancy class. I'm still in the tutorial since I went through all the NPCs there.

    My questions: (1) Is there a way to make the text bigger (and ui buttons scale) for my ultra wide monitor?

    (2) Is the necromancy class a good class for beginners? - Do you have to rest and memorize magic spells before hand just like DND?

    (3) Any things I should know before starting?

    Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/finalfantasygirl6043
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment