• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Everquest Reminded me of a place I know

    Everquest Reminded me of a place I know


    Reminded me of a place I know

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Very old screenshot of the BFG

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    48+ exp spots

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Just got my enchanter to 48 and experience has slowed down considerably, I've been in KC/The Hole since the 40s and unless I go way deep in most things are light blue now. I just got seb keyed so I'll probably start trying there but what do you guys think? Looking for group spots as well as solo. Thanks!

    Edit- Mischief btw

    submitted by /u/koala_cola
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find groups 31+?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    As the title asks… I'm playing on Mischief and finally got to 31 on my Bard. I play very sporadically and have had decent luck following the trend of groups through Unrest.

    Where would next be best for most likely finding a group? My window of play tends to be small as well so I need one spot to sit and LFG (vs running to and fro).

    Lguk was the most common suggestion but I know trends change as Kunark is out now so thought I'd ask!

    submitted by /u/qisqandonlyq
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment