• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Everquest Spite of a fungus mutant

    Everquest Spite of a fungus mutant


    Spite of a fungus mutant

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    I've been trying to complete the Paw Of Opalla quest for a while now, I'm only missing one item, the Gold Ring. I've been in UGuk for countless days. After killing a fungus mutant hundreds of times, the unthinkable:
    --You have looted a Gold Ring.--
    Could it really be, to finally be rewarded for an inconceivable amount of time with not just Degenerated Guk Weed, but the ring itself!?
    ....
    (Just a plain gold ring)
    *sob*

    submitted by /u/randomusername153
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap / Easily attainable 106+ gear

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I have been following Almar's guides, as a solo magician, but I think 106 is the hard limit on me being able to get by with gimp gear. Mobs in LCea and burning woods... Kind of destroy me, and it's become so slow it takes me several minutes to kill a mob, with my cleric merc.

    I play on FV - does anyone have any suggestions on how I could possibly gear up (solo if possible)?

    Thank you. :)

    submitted by /u/Delicious-Owl-3672
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment