• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    Everquest For those wondering about Selo's

    Everquest For those wondering about Selo's


    For those wondering about Selo's

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 12:03 AM PDT

    I had some concerns about the speed of Selo's at first. Can I keep up? Will I get left behind in progression? The answer I found personally is yes I can keep up. The server moves fast, but what I've found is the Exp and AA bonus more than make up for this on a progression level. I've been able to make alts and level them at a blazing pace. I'm seeing raids (in Era).

    I'm not going to lie and tell you playing a few hours a week that you'll be satisfied with where you are, however for anyone looking to level up a new toon, I can honestly say I enjoy the time here. Like all progression servers you'll find a top heavy population. If you are looking to roll here, jump in on an experience bonus and catch some people leveling a few alts. Jump in a guild. The speed of this server is one of the major benefits I've found keeping me going.

    Just a small comment on the raiding, we raid just 2 nights a week and will be in Demi soon. 1 night a week we may do a raid for fun and to fill some missing slots for those people who are bored (No requirement to attend this raid). We have raiders and members alike in guild.

    Ask any questions you want. I play a good bit and have a few under geared alts. If you are looking to start or looking to level a new toon, this server is easy on the grind.

    submitted by /u/Seij13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment