• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 9, 2019

    Everquest What periods are the Progression Servers at?

    Everquest What periods are the Progression Servers at?


    What periods are the Progression Servers at?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    I'm trying to choose which server to play on out of the new Progression Servers but I can't find any information on what expansions each one is on. If anyone knows where I can find a list or the answer let me know!

    submitted by /u/Sagemanx
    [link] [comments]

    Never played before and curious about where to start and where to find information without being overwhelmed?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:36 PM PDT

    Recently after getting back in to Classic WoW and enjoying the grind and casual leveling experience, I started to ponder about Everquest. I've never played it before and know it's very solo unfriendly comparatively, but I have no idea where to even start.

    I'd heard that Project 99 was starting a "new" server on the 25th, though I'm uncertain if that's the "best" place to start up, or if it's a "good" type of server that they'll be opening? I certainly wasn't looking to min-max every little thing or need everything absolutely perfect, but having some idea or advice as to where to even begin with all of those would be amazing.

    submitted by /u/Rurdet
    [link] [comments]

    Everquest AfterNext?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:54 AM PDT

    Does anyone else believe that the information to come in November may be revealing a new Everquest game, based on the new Darkpaw Studios and Holly Longdale's dancing around the subject of the IP?

    submitted by /u/Not_Eazy_Being_G_Zee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment