• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 8, 2019

    Everquest Looking for people that want to level together on Test Server.

    Everquest Looking for people that want to level together on Test Server.


    Looking for people that want to level together on Test Server.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    I'm a returning player, I've been multi-boxing but I would rather level with a group. I have a 85 Pally, 85 Druid, 77 Ranger, 77 Mage, 77 Bard, 72 Shadowknight, 70 Monk, 70 Wizard, 70 Berzerker, 70 Shaman and 70 Cleric. I'm willing to multi box on two if needed. I play mornings 8am to 3pm PST typically for a few hours but can schedule to play anytime before 6pm PST.

    submitted by /u/Sagemanx
    [link] [comments]

    Mangler Duo Question

    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 11:39 AM PDT

    Hey guys, quick question since I've never played past Velious. I've read that melee classes start to spike in power with the introduction of AA's, so it sounds like fun to make a melee alt to mess around with. However, I don't know too much about AA's or expansions moving forward.

    Right now I have a max level enc/dru combo. I was thinking of starting a ranger since that's what I played back on live. Is ranger a good melee choice for the coming expansions? Is rng/enc or dru viable? The Druid seems an obvious preference due to heals but maybe I'm missing something with the enc? Should I start a fresh char to duo with the rng? Perhaps shaman. Or are there other fun melee combos I might be overlooking?

    Thanks for taking the time to read this and respond!

    submitted by /u/SirFiesta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment