• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    Everquest Who would win a fight between Lord Yelinak and King Tormax?

    Everquest Who would win a fight between Lord Yelinak and King Tormax?


    Who would win a fight between Lord Yelinak and King Tormax?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:26 PM PST

    I had the fortune of being able to raid these two mobs on both Live and Project 1999. I was always really drawn in by the lore surrounding these two, and really Velious as a whole. I remember turning in Tormax's head to Yelinak and the message you get from Yelinak about how seeing Tormax's face filled him with rage, and the tie in between Tormax's family and Yelinak's slain spouse.

    I thought it would be fun to see them go head to head, so I arranged it! Think about who you think would win before seeing the result. I ran a few rounds and was surprised by at least one of the results.

    King Tormax versus Lord Yelinak

    Lastly, I have read the community guidelines and am aware of Rule 6. I would hope this isn't considered self-advertising, as I think it's a topic/discussion relevant to Everquest. But I understand if a strict interpretation of this means don't post videos about Everquest if you recorded them yourself.

    submitted by /u/Sage_Freke1
    [link] [comments]

    Berserker Forums & Documentation

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 06:42 PM PST

    Hey there, I'm interested in reading up on berserkers. I used to lurk the goberserk website but it seems that it's shut down and eqzerker.boards.net seems to be the go-to website. However, it's locked up unless you register and post your live information and magelo etc.

    Is there any possibility of gaining access there with the sole intent to learn about the class if I'm not currently active on EQLive at this time? I have aspirations of rolling on Mangler and instantly rerolling a berserker once they go live.

    If not, would anybody be able to provide some alternative sources I could check out?

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/Graahle
    [link] [comments]

    LVL 108 monk, where do go for some solo moloing?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    Good morning all,

    Looking for a decent zone to solo in for some XP. Sometimes I just like to be by myself when I play, where can I go?

    I have full access, all expansions, 155k HP, 3400 AC, 13k AA's, a J5 merc, most all Rk. II tomes and a bag of potions. Thank you all for your help!

    submitted by /u/ldapadmin
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to twink a monk on mangler.

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:47 PM PST

    Any suggestions on the gear I should focus on to make this happen?

    submitted by /u/ShaddyDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment