• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Everquest Does anyone else remember when you could play as an NPC?

    Everquest Does anyone else remember when you could play as an NPC?


    Does anyone else remember when you could play as an NPC?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:47 PM PST

    I must've been aged 5 or 6, sitting with my dad playing his max Druid every night when he told me that I was able to play as an NPC and fight players.

    There was an option when entering to become an NPC at random.

    I used to create 'raids' with my little plushies in my room and use my hands as fake players fighting through a dungeon so this was a dream.

    My dad let me play as an NPC once and I was a Kobold in a cave wandering around trying to be all NPC like when a player came up to fight me... he killed me, fast.

    I did it again and was one of those red beetles druids needed to kill for their eyes IIRC?

    I'm not sure if this was all a dream in my head but I remember the option vanishing and never coming back.

    Am I the only one who remembers this, or was it actually all made up in my head from when I was a child?

    submitted by /u/Vuxadin
    [link] [comments]

    Beastlord Catch-22?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:57 AM PST

    So, Venomous Covenant needs 4 DoTs between 101-110 to land to activate....yet we only get 3 lines of DoTs (Ice, Disease, Poison) and in each line, none of the 101+ stack with each other....so...what 4 can you use to trigger the spell?

    submitted by /u/R4ND0M_D4T4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment