• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Everquest New Player seeking guidance and friends on FV

    Everquest New Player seeking guidance and friends on FV


    New Player seeking guidance and friends on FV

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm a newish player returning to EQ. I've made a few low level toons but never really committed to leveling them or playing the game, but now I'd really love to get into the game itself.

    I'm a High elf wizard starting in Southern Felwithe on Firiona Vie, and I'd like to know a good leveling guide as well as a good class guide.

    I'm also a bit of a lore fanatic for games i play, so any story quests and gear are usually a must for me.

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/npnbf
    [link] [comments]

    NEED HELP

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:48 AM PST

    wanna get into everquest and i need to make a daybreak account but i cant because all of the names i could think of are taken, even my REAL NAME

    EDIT Never mind, SenorBigPeen has joined the game

    submitted by /u/JuanNut
    [link] [comments]

    Confusion with getting into 1999 the 2-3 week old server

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:45 AM PST

    What's the video on a how-to guide for this? I went into a few twitch streams and I got all sorts of bad and varied information

    submitted by /u/aswedishtiger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment