• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Everquest New to EQ

    Everquest New to EQ


    New to EQ

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:55 PM PST

    Hello all!

    I recently just started on live, after playing Project 1999 for a little while. I'm currently playing on firiona vie, and I was curious as to where you go to buy better equipment than is offered by the vendors that I've seen in the city. I'm currently a level 9 druid, and since that's my only character my funds are extremely limited. But for the future, where should I go to find better gear?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thereal-quaid
    [link] [comments]

    Confused About Torment of Velious

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    So I just came back after almost a decade of inactivity in Everquest. I'm glad there is a tutorial lol. Lots of changes.

    Anyways, I'm a bit confused on this latest expansion. Is this more or less a revamp of Scars of Velious? This was intended for lvl 35+ players. Will this be all gone now??? I'm trying to find more info. If someone has a link to give it or could explain it would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/kuliddar
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a list of stuff to do, or perhaps more importantly, what NOT to do when logging into an old account after not playing since PoP (about 17 years)?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:21 AM PST

    I finished downloading the client last night and logged in to find my characters were still available. Loved seeing my bard with her Singing Short Sword!

    I've seen some posts about the test server, so I am planning on at least getting reacquainted with the basic aspects of the game on there for a while. I rolled a shaman last night, and may eventually copy over my bard and/or enchanter from live.

    Anyway, upon logging in there is so much new stuff that comes up before even starting to go out and do anything. I saw something about claiming things and veteran rewards, and there's an SC button I don't recognize. I probably missed other info and messages. I don't want to screw up and miss out on something helpful/valuable. So I was hoping there might be a list or guide here, or on another site, that explains all of the stuff.

    submitted by /u/Garraty47
    [link] [comments]

    I've just logged back into my nineteen year old account.. So many memories are coming back.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:27 PM PST

    Proof of the nineteen years!

    I've played on and off over these 19 years, except for the first couple of years where I was extremely involved.

    56k internet, Windows 98 SE (I believe), CRT monitor, and surviving the patches from Verant every Wednesday. Let's not forget about corpse runs, which I've had plenty.

    The game may not be the same, but I may try to play it the old school route at some point again.

    submitted by /u/fracturedobey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment