• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Everquest Easy way to duo/trio Tris Wallow III for Epic 2.5 piece?

    Everquest Easy way to duo/trio Tris Wallow III for Epic 2.5 piece?


    Easy way to duo/trio Tris Wallow III for Epic 2.5 piece?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:00 AM PST

    I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to reliably do this fight as I have never been successful. I typically run SK/Sham and occasionally toss in a monk if I absolutely need to/want to. The problem I run into with this fight is the charm that she does, which is completely unbreakable from what I've been able to see.

    SK is lvl 105 with EoK group T2 gear so he makes real fast work of the shaman if he gets charmed unless I use inconspicuous totem, which doesnt help me in the fight.

    Any tips? I like doing things myself instead of buying items so I wanted to at least check this off my box. People do this fight all the time--I just can't seem to get it.

    Edit: I just re-read the fight description on Alla.. after many years. It says you can turn your character away from her to not be charmed? Is this true? I'm going to be so embarrassed if so..

    edit2: No, I think I'm still remembering correctly and I'm getting wrecked by a charm that she procs on her melee attacks, so my original question remains!

    submitted by /u/Jibeker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment