• Breaking News

    Friday, November 1, 2019

    Everquest Returning player. Questions about guilds and such

    Everquest Returning player. Questions about guilds and such


    Returning player. Questions about guilds and such

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    I started playing in March of 2001. I had a few real world friends playing and we were in a guild together. I absolutely loved the game and got my main up to 55. After maybe a year or so my friends moved on and it wasn't the same. I stopped in maybe 2003.

    In 2004 my girlfriend and I started playing again. We joined a different guild and played a few years together. All the magic was back for me and again I loved the game. The GF moved out and by 2011 I hardly played anymore. I would pop in once in a great while but never could re-capture the same feeling. I would love to play again but my current girlfriend would have no interest. I tried pitching the idea to my current friends but that is a no go.

    So this brings me to my questions. Are casual guilds still a thing? I would love to play again with people but I can not commit to any specific times. I'm not a power gamer, in fact starting new toons and playing through the old content taking time to really experience the low levels was the most fun for me. It has been so long I don't even know if my old hangouts are still in the game. Do people still have low level characters or do they just start at like 85 now? I was on Bristlebane but all my slots have higher level characters and I would kind of like a different server. I never played on the RP sever. I thought about giving it a try but I'm not sure of the flavor of it. I have a couple toons on Drinal. Should I just send an OOC "looking for guild"?

    submitted by /u/1rl1
    [link] [comments]

    EverQuest 2 skeleton model

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    Hello. I Was Just Thinking Today When i was playing eq2 i love how the skeletons look. and was wondering if there is anyway i can get a model for eq2 skeletons. is there a way to get the model of the skeleton or not thx. :)

    submitted by /u/MinuteSell3
    [link] [comments]

    Miragul TLP veteran AAs

    Posted: 01 Nov 2019 03:19 PM PDT

    Ancient ex-player here.

    According the Miragul TLP FAQ, it seems veterans rewards/AA will be available?

    Thinking of going back to play after all these years.

    Thanks for the replies.

    submitted by /u/dancerjx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment